Tuesday 29 April 2014

It's Been A While.. (New Track Though!! :D)

Head to bbc.co.uk/introducing, upload your music and you could have your tracks broadcast on BBC Radio
Guess what those badges mean then. While you think, let me just say something.

It's been a while since I last posted on this blog, and for that, I apologise. Work has caught up on me, things have happened, stuff like that. But now I'm all yours again! :D

Now that that's said, wanna know what those badges above mean?

They mean that I have uploaded my tracks to BBC Introducing!

BBC Introducing is a radio show that is broadcast on a few select BBC radio stations, such as BBC Radio 1Xtra. It is a daytime show which focuses on unsigned, new and upcoming artists that want to get themselves known. Once tracks have been uploaded to this, members of these shows will listen to tracks that have been uploaded, and it will go to a select group of people in the company to then select who gets played on the radio.

Only downside is that the longest time it can take for your track to even be listened to is as long as 6 months...

But that's the worst case scenario. It hopefully won't take THAT long. I accept that it will take a long while for my tracks to be listened to anyway, so I don't mind.

Basically, I'm trying to get myself more known in the music industry. It's going to take a while, I know this, but with the help of those that enjoy my music, I can hopefully get well known for my music! So please, if you are a fan of my music, make sure to share it with people you know! It will help me out greatly! :)

I'm currently working on a third track for you guys, and I am enjoying it. It's going to be slightly different to the first two, however I think you guys may like it.

With my current music, I have had great feedback from people who have listened to it so far via face to face, so thank you to those who have given me your opinions and feedback (you know who you guys are). I greatly appreciate it.

That's it for now though guys. Wish me luck with getting my tracks on BBC Radio! If you haven't already, check out my recently released second track, File Corrupt! Links are below. Thanks for reading, and I will get back to this and Twitter regularly again, honest! :)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/oneandonlyLAB
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJL4WmMsp3XYsanT5pFvoXQ
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/l-a-b-9

No comments:

Post a Comment